Saturday, May 19, 2012

DSLR Solar modifications completed

A little teaser.  Test shot I took on the 15th showing several sunspot groups.  Just finished converting the DSLR over for Solar imaging this weekend.  This is a still shot, not a video stacked image.  My Solar processing is rusty so ignore that for the moment.  I'll shoot again at twice the focal length for the Eclipse tomorrow.  This is also sized down 50%.  Data tomorrow will be posted full-res.

Second image is courtessy of SOHO showing current activity as of today.  There are lots of active sunspot groups which should really add to the composition of images tomorrow during the Eclipse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy
your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

Also visit my web page :: Best Affordable Digital Cameras

Daemon GPF said...

Not a problem at all. Feel free to link it.